Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Write Governor Tomblin a letter

After weeks of pursuing the current status of the Shepherdstown Parking Garage I finally have a response from one of our State Senators Herb Snyder (herb.snyder@wvsenate.gov). He has requested that we organize a letter campaign to our Governor about our need for a parking solution at Shepherd University and in Shepherdstown. Senator Snyder mentioned that a letter writing campaign to the Governor asking for the funding for the parking garage might be helpful. I would like to gather as many people in our community as well as University student to write a letter to our Governor letting him know that you would like him to do so. I have started a Facebook page as well to support this effort. I will be updating this blog with any progress that I hear of. Lets make this happen!


No comments:

Post a Comment